Hubungan Antara CT Value dengan Faktor Determinan pada Pasien COVID-19 dengan Ventilator di RSPAD Gatot Soebroto

Hendik Wicaksono


Indonesia has confirmed 1,528 cases of COVID-19 with 136 deaths. The number of cases as of May 20 2020 was 4,806,299 people and caused 318,599 deaths worldwide. SARS-CoV-2 and SARS-CoV and Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV) cause severe pneumonia with mortality rates of 2.9%, 9.6% and 36%, respectively. The design or research design used is descriptive with a cross-sectional approach (cross-sectional study). Data collection in this study used secondary data in the form of hospital medical records from July to September 2021. Most of the 41 male respondents, 25 (61%) had strong positive CT and the remaining 16 (39%) have a weak/moderate positive CT. There were 35 female respondents, 23 people (65.7%) of whom were strong positive CT and the remaining 12 people (34.3%) were weak/moderate positive CT. The statistical test results with Chie Square obtained a greater P value of 0.851 and a 0.05 so that it can be concluded that there is no relationship between gender and the CT category. Age characteristics in this study were adult respondents (20-60 years) in Covid-19 patients with ventilators, reaching 46 people or identical to 60.5% of the sample population and male gender respondents dominated than women, which reached 53, 9% or 41 people out of a total population of 76. Investigations for Covid-19 patients on ventilators for abnormal D-dimer characteristics (500 ng/ml) totaled 72 respondents or reached 94.7%. In the statistical test with the results of the respondent's correlation test between the CT category and the risk factors for Covid-19 (age, sex, comorbid factors except DM comorbid factors), and the results of supporting examinations (Ddimer, chest photo), and mortality rate, it can be explained that only DM comorbidity has a relationship with the CT category, while age, gender, hypertension comorbidity, obesity comorbidity, and cardiovascular disease comorbidity, as well as mortality rate, do not have a relationship with the CT category.


Determinant Factors, Patients, COVID-19, Ventilators

Full Text:



Susilo A, Rumende CM, Pitoyo CW, Santoso WD, Yulianti M, Herikurniawan H, et al. Coronavirus Disease 2019: Tinjauan Literatur Terkini. J Penyakit Dalam Indones. 2020;7(1):45.

Ciotti M, Ciccozzi M, Terrinoni A, Jiang W, Wang C, Bernardini S, et al. Critical Reviews in Clinical Laboratory Sciences The COVID-19 pandemic. Crit Rev Clin Lab Sci [Internet]. 2020;0(0):1–24. Available from:

Indonesia KKR. Peta Sebaran Transmisi Lokal dan Wilayah Terkonfirmasi [Internet]. Infeksi Emerging. 2022. Available from: https://infeksiemerging.

Willim HA, Ketaren I, Supit AI. Dampak Coronavirus Disease 2019 terhadap Sistem Kardiovaskular. e-CliniC. 2020;8(28):237–45.

Song Z, Xu Y, Bao L, Zhang L, Yu P, Qu Y. From SARS to MERS , Thrusting Coronaviruses into. Viruses. 2019;(November 2002).

Roedl K, Jarczak D, Weber CF. Since January 2020 Elsevier has created a COVID-19 resource centre with free information in English and Mandarin on the novel coronavirus COVID- 19 . The COVID-19 resource centre is hosted on Elsevier Connect , the company ’ s public news and information. Aust Crit Care. 2020;34(2021).

Hobohm L, Sagoschen I, Barco S, Schmidtmann I, Espinola-Klein C, Konstantinides S, et al. Trends and Risk Factors of In-Hospital Mortality of Patients with COVID-19 in Germany: Results of a Large Nationwide Inpatient Sample. Viruses. 2022;14(2).

Elviani R, Anwar C, Sitorus RJ. Gambaran usia pada kejadian covid-19. J Unja. 2021;277:6–11.

Gennaro F Di, Pizzol D, Marotta C, Antunes M, Racalbuto V, Veronese N, et al. Coronavirus Diseases (COVID-19) Current Status and Future Perspectives : A Narrative Review. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2020;(November 2019).

Indonesia KKR. Peta Sebaran [Internet]. Satuan Tugas Penanganan Covid-19. 2022. Available from:

Permana A, Yari CE, Aditya AK. Gambaran D-Dimer Dan Limfosit Pada Pasien Terkonfirmasi COVID-19 Di. J Ilm Anal Kesehat. 2021;7(1):62–71.


Article Metrics

Abstract view : 0 times
PDF View - 0 times


  • There are currently no refbacks.

Lisensi Creative Commons

This work is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License